This hotel was definitely not comfortable! We had to sleep on the airport’s chairs. And if we were able to sleep, it as only for a while because the airport’s loud noises would wake us up. When it was time to board our flight, were very happy. Finally, we were going to sleep.
We stayed in Mill Little Farm for a week. Christine was our host. There was one single-sized bed and one double-sized bed. So, there was enough space for everyone. Everything about this place was cozy and warm. Our beds were very comfortable; there was a nice little kitchen where we all cooked dinner and supper; and there were two nice and relaxing places to drink coffee or tea.
- Tripadvisor: from food to lodging to activities, it’s a traveler’s best friend.
- Airbnb: meeting new people by sleeping in their homes, it’s a great way to save some money.
- Wwoofing: working a little in echange for homemade meals and a roof over our heads, you got a deal!
- Trivago: comparing hotels’ prices and bringing them all at one place makes you save a WHOLE lot of time, believe me.
- Ret Tag and CheapOair: listing all the flight companies available from the least to the most expensive will make you want to kiss your computer screen.
Quite expensive for one night spent in such a beautiful city, but it ended up the trip well with a comfortable set of bed and pillows.
The Marina Lodge at Dingle was a house like any others from the exterior, but inside, that’s where you understood the magic of this place.
We knew we would have a sweet spot in the camping here in the National Park of Killarney
Monthly budget: $6 899.40
Plane ticket from Iceland to Ireland: $1 081.86
Plane tickets from Ireland to Canada: $1 266
Grand Total: $9 247.26
WERE WE OVER OF UNDER?
What we had: $61 584
What it we had to pay: $9 247.26
We were definitely under our economical capacities.