- Worked at a summer camp for three summers. Eight weeks per summer, five days a week, seven hours a day at minimum wage.
Total for this job: $8 862
- Worked as a clerk in a grocery store for two years, forty weekends per year, seven hours a day at minimum wage.
Total for this job: $11 816
Ines’ total savings: $20 678
- Worked as a cashier in a drugstore for nine months during two years, twenty hours a week at minimum wage.
Total for this job: $15 192
- Worked as a cashier in a drugstore for three months during two years, twenty-five hours a week at minimum wage.
Total for this job: $6 330
Emily’s total savings: $21 522
- Worked full time at a market selling skis and snows called “La Poubelle du Ski” during three repetitive summers. I was working 5 days a week, from 9am to 5pm and payed 11$/hour.
Total for this job: $10 560
- Worked as an assistant in the department of human ressources at my father’s compagny as a part-time job during school year. I was working every Wednesdays and Fridays with a salary of 13$/hour, from the month of September to April. My shifts were from 4pm to 8pm and I worked in 2016 and 2017.
Total for this job: $5 824
Louis-Antoine’s total savings: $16 384
- Gave each of us $1 000
Total: $3 000
$20 678 + $21 522 + $16 384 + $3 000 = $61 584