- Tripadvisor: from food to lodging to activities, it’s a traveler’s best friend.
- Airbnb: meeting new people by sleeping in their homes, it’s a great way to save some money.
- Wwoofing: working a little in echange for homemade meals and a roof over our heads, you got a deal!
- Trivago: comparing hotels’ prices and bringing them all at one place makes you save a WHOLE lot of time, believe me.
- Ret Tag and CheapOair: listing all the flight companies available from the least to the most expensive will make you want to kiss your computer screen.